Saturday, November 23, 2013

God's NOT dead

A good book and Hopefully as good film coming out next year. I saw the Trailer and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. And I thought In preperation I'd do a series of blogs, hopefully one or more a week leading up to The premier of the film. The film is about a Christian College student and the challange he faces from his Philosophy/debate teacher when he (the student) must defend his faith.
  The teacher who is athiest bypasses what is called "Census" debate and tells the student to write 3 words on their paper: God Is Dead. Cue conflict and drama. While the movie is a dramatized version of reality for a lot of us believers, I want to do like the student, hold a trail put God on the wittness stand, and hopefully while doing so shows us as believers We have nothing to be ashamed about, and that we can and must be bold and courageous ambassadors. Buckle up....

No comments:

Post a Comment